Controlling a Billion People is Now Infinitely Easier Than Killing a Billion People
Control a billion. Kill a billion. It must be killing season. The world is ours for our teasing. Sucking the world dry like a baby teething. Getting excited when someone is bleeding. Our lot in life is Heathen. Perfecting the craft that makes Witch for inside we be Swith, we be Bitch.
How many people do you know who spend their creative energies in life looking for ways to control or kill people?
They are present.
When dealing with a huge event, it’s difficult to get started on a chronological index or matrix. According to Nazi America’s policy of planned mass-murdering, which culminated in the attempt to wipe out the whole human race in a premeditated manner, this index will focus on this practice. It has been established that these mass killing methods began at a specific point in time and have never been addressed.
The late, great swamp creature Zbigniew Brzezinski made the following remark in a 2008 speech at the international affairs think tank Chatham House:
In early times, it was easier to control a million people than to kill a million. Today, it is infinitely easier to to kill a million people than to control a million.
2008 Zbigniew Brzezinski Speech “It’s Easier To Kill a Million People Than Control Them”
Brzezinski would know, having spent decades haunting the halls of the world’s most powerful organizations and think tanks. He had a uniquely elitist view of the world, and he shared an inside look at it in his classic globalist book The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives. Those in power see the entire world as a playground to be manipulated, controlled, conquered, and, if necessary, destroyed. As they see it, our lives are pawns in the hands of tyrants.
This is the curse of government, which is nothing without force and violence, and Brzezinski was a key player and architect of the current global tensions that we are all experiencing. But I wonder if had he lived long enough to play a role in the pandemic power grab, he would have been impressed by advances in the ability to control so many people without the use of troops, smart bombs, and sanctions. ‘You can rely on it,’ says my magic eight-ball.
You see, whether you realize it or not, one thing we’ve learned is that it is now far easier to control people than ever before. In what way?
It’s simple. You marginalize them by conditioning them to engage in self-sabotage and self-destructive behavior.
How do you go about doing so?
Controlling one’s thoughts.
Mind control can take many forms, but at its core, it is the ability to persuade people to believe, think, and act against their natural instincts and in accordance with an imposed agenda. Mind control makes it easier to ‘Control a Billion or Kill a Billion’
Phillip Zombardo, an American psychologist and Stanford University professor emeritus, defines mind control as “the process by which individual or collective freedom of choice and action is compromised by agents or agencies that modify or distort perception, motivation, affect, cognition, or behavioral outcomes.” His seminal research project, The Stanford Prison Experiment, demonstrated that most people are highly susceptible to the influence of group behavior, and that many of us would go so far as to harm others just to obey the orders of someone in a perceived position of authority.
Phillip Zombardo – The Psychology of Evil
In today’s frenetic world, the effects of mind control are visible everywhere, and it is even manifesting in its most dangerous form… mass psychosis. People living under this dark cloud of disillusionment are easily swayed and willingly sacrificing their own health and well-being in deference to the advice and mandates of ‘experts’ and policymakers who foment fear and then provide a phony reprieve from it.
Consider how this manifests itself in our society:
2. Control the media through corporate monopoly. Present biased, toxic opinions as ‘news’ 24 hours a day, purposefully sowing discord among the majority of the population.
3. Censor any information and opinions that contradict corporate state propaganda, giving the impression that minority authoritarian positions are held by the majority.
4. Persuade the masses that censorship is necessary for their protection, and that speaking out against the corporate state constitutes a physical threat to their safety.
5. Promote celebrity worship as a virtuous form of pseudo-rebellion, and elevate degeneracy and stupidity as virtuous forms of pseudo-rebellion.
6. Indoctrinate children at a young age to value obedience over critical thinking, while teaching them that the state is infallible regardless of how many atrocities it commits.
7. Separate people from one another. Remove them from the stabilizing and diverse influence of family and friends.
8. Assault the population’s senses with a never-ending barrage of trauma-based mind control and fear propaganda.
9. Persuade ordinary people that being broke and poor is virtuous, while maintaining a massive wealth disparity between the elites and the rest of society.
10. Encourage promiscuity, divorce, and dysfunctional relationships in order to destabilize traditional communal and familial structures.
11. Reduce the value of the only permissible currency, requiring both members of a nuclear family to work in order to provide a basic life, while children are forced to attend expensive daycares and government-run schools.
12. Confound people with simple biological issues such as gender, and create a cult of official science adherents who refuse to acknowledge such basic scientific facts.
13. Destroy society’s most powerful and capable members, the alpha-males, through demonization campaigns in the media.
14. Draw the public’s attention to an intangible, omnipresent fear, such as an unstoppable plague that is constantly changing forms.
15. Require people to seek permission from the government before engaging in virtually any productive activity.
16. Capture the masses in a technological control system that forbids free association and free enterprise and punishes those most likely to resist.
15. Elevate the most criminally insane members of government and provide them with unlimited, unrestricted access to monopolized media 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
16. Eliminate natural and holistic medicine, enslaving everyone to a top-down, one-size-fits-all, for-profit, absurdly expensive allopathic medical system.
17. Cut people off from genuine, personal spiritual connection, causing them to live in constant inner turmoil with an insatiable fear of death.
18. Create a societal tribe of dysfunctional, unhealthy, confused, resentful, broke, state-worshippers who may want to live a prosperous life but can never overcome the urges of their subconscious minds to act in their own best interests.
The end result is a person who has been so beaten down by circumstance and chronic stress that they require stimulants all day and sedatives all night to cope with the madness of it all. And, fortunately, there is a coffee shop on every corner and a full-service bar on every street.
Almost all of us engage in self-destructive and self-sabotaging behavior, which is great for guys like Brzezinski because it makes controlling the masses easier than ever before. Living ‘normally’ in this environment makes you a non-threat to those in charge of the chessboard. You are controlled because you are unable to stay on your own distinct path of self-mastery.
Friends, this is advanced social engineering at its finest, and while understanding what has happened to our society is instructive, your immediate imperative is to internalize this as a demand to eliminate such influences from your life. You must seek to understand how these influences have hampered your potential, and then do the work required to reconnect you with your inner wisdom and authority.
The elite has the gift of self-sabotage. It pushes you to the sidelines of life and forces you to expend all of your energy in a never-ending battle with yourself. It makes it nearly impossible to make positive changes in your life or to have a positive impact on your community or the world. It makes you aloof and reliant on the whims of skilled profiteers who use mind science against you.
So, yes, it is far easier to control billions of people than it is to murder them in today’s world. You are fulfilling your directive as to their pawn unless you commit to regaining control of your life.